This year marks OUr 12th anniversary
Set on 85+ acres of pristine farmland and surrounded by natural hardwoods within the Manistee National Forest, Hoxeyville Music Festival is a testament to pure north country peace and celebration.
Hoxeyville boasts two stages featuring national touring artists, as well as the best and brightest Michigan talent. With an intimate capacity of three thousand and an amazing lineup, 2015 is not to be missed!
The site is strategically located near various mountain biking trails and the Pine River—a national wild and scenic river—world class blue-ribbon trout stream and a renowned paddle sports playground. Kestelwoods restaurant, party store and campground is a convenient five minute walk from the festival grounds.
- Festival entrance opens at 10 a.m. on Friday August 14.
Early Bird ticket holders will not be allowed in on Thursday, August 13. No early entry will be allowed, please do not arrive early.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times while on the festival site—no exceptions.
You will be charged double the face value ticket price if you are on site without a wristband and possibly charged with trespassing and ejected.
- All sales are final.
No refunds will be issued. This is a rain or shine event.
GA sites are 25 feet by 25 feet and can accommodate:
- One vehicle and multiple tents, or
- One vehicle and one pop-up camper—not both.
Food—we will have lots of unique food for purchase.
- Lost and found.
- Medical and security staff.
- Ice—will be available for purchase at the Cadillac Ski Team booth.
- Trash, compost and recycling service stations.
- Water—fresh, cool well water will be provided at designated stations.