All attendees must purchase a wristband—Car / tent camping is included with purchase. RV passes must be purchased additionally.
Car camping sites can accommodate one vehicle and tents. This includes VW buses and the like. No towable pop-ups, campers or RVs on tent sites. Weekend wristbands include GA tent camping, each person in the vehicle camps on the same site, not 1 site per person. This is the same for RV pass holders.
All towables, Pop-ups, Truck campers and RVs (towable or driveable) need to purchase an RV pass for there rig. This must be purchased in addition to your weekend wristband.
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED TO CAMPERS
- Medical and security staff
- Lost and found
- Water: Fresh, cool well water will be provided at designated stations.
- Trash, compost and recycling service stations: Help us reduce the waste stream - be conscious of your food and beverage packaging. Take care of your own waste at the numerous stations provided. Please bring reusable water containers, and do not bring store bought single use plastic bottled water. We provide the coolest, cleanest water around. Bottled water depletes the very aquifers that supply our wells. Bottled water will not available for purchase on site.
- Food: is available for purchase from our incredible vendors satisfying all types of palates and dietary needs.
- Ice: is available for purchase from the Cadillac Ski Team booth.
- Restrooms: handicap accessible restrooms are available throughout the festival. Please refer to the festival map for locations.
- Service Animals: Any patron arriving at the festival with a service animal will need to have their service animal credentialed during check in at the gate. This process will be conducted with respect and understanding. After the service animal has been credentialed by festival staff, important information will be provided to the disabled individual. Once your service animal has been credentialed, staff are not likely to question you again unless the animal causes a problem. Any patron bringing a non-service animal will be not permitted onto any of the festival grounds, including camping areas.
- Hoxeyville has finite space, we strongly encourage carpooling. All non-camping vehicles will be placed in the Day lot.
- ADA parking is limited (placard required), and located closest to the main venue along the Main gate. Simply show placard and request this upon arrival.
½ MILE AWAY
10860 West 48½ Road
Wellston, MI 49689
TWO MILES AWAY
9424 West 48½ Road
Wellston, MI 49689
BACK TO TOWN - 20 MILES AWAY
Days Inn Cadillac
Cadillac, MI 49601