All attendees must purchase a wristband. Tent camping is included with purchase. RV passes must be purchased additionally. RV Pass holders please select the CAR CAMPING Wristband.
Adult Weekend Wristbands Include Your Choice of Tent Camping Options:
Car camping sites are 20' x 25' and can accommodate one vehicle and tents. This includes VW buses and the like. No towable pop-ups, campers or RVs on tent sites. Weekend wristbands include GA tent camping, each person in the vehicle camps on the same site, not 1 site per person. FOR RV PASS HOLDERS ALSO.
DRAG & DROP WOODS CAMPING
By selecting Drag and Drop Camping, you will park your vehicle in the designated D&D lot and carry (not drive) your tents/hammocks to set up in the woods. Absolutely no vehicles permitted to drive into wooded camping. These are group sites. Nope, still no campfires please. NOT FOR RV PASS HOLDERS.
If you are towing ANYTHING, you must purchase an RV pass based upon your length. Pop-ups, campers, and RVs less than 16' are considered SMALL RV. All towable campers and RVs longer than 16' are LARGE RV. ADA camping is still located closest to the main venue. NO ELECTRICAL OR WATER HOOK UPS.
If you wish to camp with friends driving separate vehicles, you MUST arrive in line at the gate at the same time. Plan a meeting spot nearby and drive in together. Campsites may not be held or reserved.
SMALL RV PASS
Small RV sites are 25' x 30'. This pass accommodates towable campers UNDER 16'. There are no hook-ups available. Only one RV pass needed per RV campsite. This pass does not come with Weekend Wristband, you must purchase both a Wristband and an RV pass. These sites are festival style (snuggle up to your neighbor) camping in the field. Measure it out in your yard- 1 car, 1 camper and maybe a little tent. RV passes do not include weekend admission. Please be sure to purchase your weekend wristband ahead of time. RV pass availability NOT guaranteed for purchase at the gate.
LARGE RV PASS
Large RV sites are 25'x 50'. This pass accommodates towable campers, RVs and buses LONGER than 16'. There are no hook-ups available. Only one RV pass needed per RV campsite. These sites are festival style (snuggle up to your neighbor) camping in the field. RV passes do not include weekend admission. Please be sure to purchase your weekend wristband ahead of time. RV pass availability NOT guaranteed for purchase at the gate.
Generators are not permitted to run during the night. If you require a generator for health reasons, please seek an electric campsite at Kestelwoods Campground, 1/2 mile away.
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED TO CAMPERS
- Medical and security staff
- Lost and found
- Water: Fresh, cool well water will be provided at designated stations.
- Trash, compost and recycling service stations: Help us reduce the waste stream - be conscious of your food and beverage packaging. Take care of your own waste at the numerous stations provided. Please bring reusable water containers, and do not bring store bought single use plastic bottled water. We provide the coolest, cleanest water around. Bottled water depletes the very aquifers that supply our wells. Bottled water will not available for purchase on site.
- Food: is available for purchase from our incredible vendors satisfying all types of palates and dietary needs.
- Ice: is available for purchase from the Cadillac Ski Team booth.
- Restrooms: handicap accessible restrooms are available throughout the festival. Please refer to the festival map for locations.
- Service Animals: Any patron arriving at the festival with a service animal will need to have their service animal credentialed during check in at the gate. This process will be conducted with respect and understanding. After the service animal has been credentialed by festival staff, important information will be provided to the disabled individual. Once your service animal has been credentialed, staff are not likely to question you again unless the animal causes a problem. Any patron bringing a non-service animal will be not permitted onto any of the festival grounds, including camping areas.
- Hoxeyville has finite space, we strongly encourage (what we really mean is REQUIRE) carpooling.
- ADA parking is limited (placard required), and located closest to the main venue. Simply show placard and request this upon arrival.
½ MILE AWAY
10860 West 48½ Road
Wellston, MI 49689
TWO MILES AWAY
9424 West 48½ Road
Wellston, MI 49689
SEVEN MILES AWAY
Coyote Crossing Resort
8593 S 13 Rd
Cadillac, MI 49601
BACK TO TOWN - 20 MILES AWAY
Days Inn Cadillac
Cadillac, MI 49601