Food VENDING application
Hoxeyville is committed to food integrity. From quality local and organic ingredients, to creative menus and responsible waste management- our vendors' offerings are a great source of pride. Bring us the best you've got!
Please thoroughly read all vending information before submitting application below.
Approved vendors will be notified in an ongoing basis.
Please do not pay unless you have been confirmed.
Fees & Details
- Food vendors must have or obtain an STFU prior to August. Hoxeyville does not arrange health department inspections onsite.
- Food vendors may serve from tents, trailers or food trucks. A 10'x10' tent space is $750.
- Any set up wider than 10' requires a double booth, and is $1500. Food trucks automatically qualify as a double space.
- **Deposit of 2/3 total fees due online by May 1st. (Single deposit=$500, Double=$1000). Remaining balance to be collected Sunday morning 8/19 by vending coordinator.**
- Booth fees include 4 weekend wristbands, camping adjacent to your booth (for car/tent), and (1) 20-amp, 110V circuit each for lights and refrigeration.
- Double booth fees do not include extra worker passes. These and RV passes are not included and are purchased through Admissions.
- INSURANCE: Included with food vending fees is a mandatory insurance policy naming Hoxeyville as additionally insured by your business.
- Absolutely no sales of bottled or boxed water, single use plastic drink bottles, styrofoam or other non-recyclable materials. Clean, cold FREE well water stations are located at both corners of vendor village. Our commitment to waste stream reduction and our beautiful environment demand conscious choices by all at Hoxeyville.
- Vendors demonstrating commitment to local and organic farmers and ingredient sources are our priority. GMOs & chemical ingredients must be disclosed, and are frowned upon.
Vendors must arrive between Noon and 5pm on Thursday, August 16—no exceptions. Earlybird festival attendees may enter Thursday afternoon. Vending is permitted during this time, though not required. No vehicles may drive into the main venue after Thursday afternoon.
- No RVs are parked behind vending booths. All vendors bringing a camper/RV require an RV pass purchased through Admissions, and will be parked in RV camping. RV passes sell out, please do not wait if you need one.
- Vendors' small enclosed storage trailers for product do not require an RV pass.
- Please carpool, only (2) two vehicles are allowed per vendor.
- Food must be ordered and served from the front of your booth/truck- lines may not form between booths, as this infringes upon neighboring vendors' paid space.
- Vendor children 12 and under are free. Ages 13+ require paid admission.
- Hoxeyville does not guarantee sales. We strive to ensure exclusivity of menu for vendors.
- No solicitation for petition signatures of any affiliation allowed in along entrance driveway, main venue, or vendor village. You may serenade attendees with songs of hope, protest and kindness at will.
- No vending outside of your designated booth space, no walking vendor passes issued.
Vending fees cannot be traded for volunteer hours.
Your vending payment is a commitment to Hoxeyville. A 50% refund may be issued between payment date and June 1. No refunds after June 1 for any reason.
food vending application
Confirmed vendors may pay fees online
Please pay ONLY if you have received a confirmation email from Hoxeyville. Please select the booth size you were approved for click the button below.