Hard Goods VENDING application
Food vending is full for 2017
Please thoroughly read all vending information before submitting application below. We seek original handcrafted functional art and design, creators of beauty, inspiration and interaction. A very limited number of juried spaces remain for 2017, show us the best you've got! Approved vendors will be notified in an ongoing basis. Please do not pay unless you have been confirmed.
- Vending fee for a 10'x10' booth is $350, and includes two (2) weekend wristbands. Double booth frontage is $700, and includes four (4) weekend wristbands.
Payment is due in full by May 1, 2017 or space is forfeited.
Your vending payment is a commitment to Hoxeyville. A 50% refund may be issued between payment date and June 1. No refunds after June 1 for any reason.
- No vending outside of your designated booth space, no walking vendor passes issued.
Children of vendors require a wristband. Children 12 and under are free and get wristbands at the gate. Please purchase wristbands for youth ages 13+ either online or at the gate.
Hoxeyville is officially trademarked. While we are flattered by your own renditions, we ask that you please respect that the brand name cannot be sold by anyone other than Hoxeyville.
Electricity is provided for booth lights only, no plug-ins for vehicles or campsites.
Vendors must arrive by Noon on Thursday, August 17—no exceptions. Earlybird festival attendees may enter Thursday afternoon. Vending is permitted during this time, though not required. No vehicles may drive into the main venue after Thursday afternoon. You must arrive by this time in order to apply.
- Vendors may set up (1) one additional 10’ tent and tent camp or park 1 (one) vehicle—up to conversion van-sized, nothing larger—directly behind their booth for sleeping purposes only.
- No trailers, campers, or RVs are allowed behind vending booths. All vendors bringing a camper/RV require an RV pass based on length purchased through our website, and will be parked in RV camping. RV passes sell out, please do not wait if you need one.
- Vendors' small enclosed storage trailers for product do not require an RV pass, and will be moved after unloading to the vendor parking lot (a couple hundred yards away).
- Friends and helpers who purchase weekend passes are not permitted to park in the vendor lot if they arrive separately. Please carpool, and know that only (2) two vehicles are allowed per vendor in our new vendor lot (or 1 behind booth and 1 in vendor lot).
- If you plan to share your booth with other vendors, both vendors' goods must be represented in the application photos, along with names and contact information.
- Absolutely no sales of smoking paraphernalia (including tobacco) or medical marijuana related items. This is a family friendly event. Attempting to sell these items results in ejection and loss of vendor fees.
- No solicitation for petition signatures of any affiliation allowed in along entrance driveway, main venue, or vendor village. You may serenade attendees with songs of hope, protest and kindness at will.
Hard goods application
Confirmed vendors may pay fees online
Please pay ONLY if you have received a confirmation email from Hoxeyville. Please select the booth size you were approved for click the button below.