both food and hard goods VENDINg is full for 2017
NOTES FOR ACCEPTED VENDORS:
Vendors must arrive by Noon on Thursday, August 17—no exceptions. Earlybird festival attendees may enter Thursday afternoon. Vending is permitted during this time, though not required. No vehicles may drive into the main venue after Thursday afternoon. You must arrive by this time in order to apply.
Your vending payment is a commitment to Hoxeyville. A 50% refund may be issued between payment date and June 1. No refunds after June 1 for any reason.
- No vending outside of your designated booth space, no walking vendor passes issued.
Children of vendors require a wristband. VENDOR'S Children ages 12 and under are free (NON-VENDOR CHILDREN UNDER 5 ARE FREE) and get wristbands at the gate. Please purchase wristbands for youth ages 13+ either online or at the gate.
Hard Good vendors = 2 worker passes per single booth space. Food Vendors = 4 passes per single. Additional staff members require a weekend wristband purchased ahead of time at hoxeyille.com/admissions
Hoxeyville is officially trademarked. While we are flattered by your own renditions, we ask that you please respect that the brand name cannot be sold by anyone other than Hoxeyville.
Electricity is provided for booth lights only for Hard Goods, no plug-ins for vehicles or campsites. Food vending allotted additional amperage as noted in acceptance letter.
- Vendors may set up (1) one additional 10’ tent and tent camp or park 1 (one) vehicle—up to conversion van-sized, nothing larger—directly behind their booth for sleeping purposes only.
- Vendors require and RV pass if bringing a towable camper to sleep in. RV passes sell out, please do not wait if you need one.
- Vendors' small enclosed storage trailers for product do not require an RV pass, and may be moved after unloading.
- Friends and helpers who purchase weekend passes are not permitted to park in the vendor lot if they arrive separately. Please carpool, and know that only (2) two vehicles are allowed per vendor.