hard goods VENDING
Please check back in January for Vending Applications!
FEES & details
(returning vendors please note new policies)
- Hard Goods Vending fee for a 10'x10' space is $300, and includes two (2) weekend wristbands, camping adjacent to your booth (for car/tent), and electricity to booth only (1 plug for lights, NO air conditioners or power to RVs). RV passes are purchased through Admissions.
- **Double booth spaces for Hard Goods are available for $600, and do not include any additional worker passes. Extra helpers need to purchase a regular weekend wristband through Admissions.**
- **Double booths may extend 10'x20' DEEP, not a 20' frontage.** Any additional space behind your paid sales space may be used for parking/camping, though you are not required to camp behind your booth. RVs are not guaranteed adjacent parking, though we try our best to accommodate.
- Children of vendors under 13 are free, and must be wristbanded. Ages 13+ require paid admission.
- Payment is due in full by MAY 1, 2016— or your space is forfeited.
- Vending fees cannot be traded for volunteer hours.
Your vending payment is a commitment to Hoxeyville Music Festival. No refunds after June 1.
Vendors are required to arrive by noon on Thursday, August 16—no exceptions.
- If you plan to share your booth with other vendors, both vendors' goods must be represented in the application photos, along with names and contact information.
- Absolutely no sales of smoking paraphernalia (including tobacco) or any medical marijuana related items. Vendors attempting to sell these items will be asked to leave, and fees will not be refunded. This is a family friendly event.
- No walking passes issued.
- No solicitation for petition signatures of any affiliation allowed in the main venue and vendor village.