we love our volunteers!
here's how to help
Purchase a volunteer ticket below.
- Go to Helptheherd.com—create a login, UPLOAD A PROFILE PHOTO AND DETAILED BIO (REQUIRED) to see available positions.
- Select 2 shifts promptly after purchasing your admission—this significantly streamlines the approval process.
In review: Ticket > Photo/Bio > 2 Shifts.
IF YOU SIGN UP WITHOUT PURCHASING A TICKET, UPLOADING A PROFILE PHOTO/DETAILED BIO, OR CHOOSING INCORRECT # OF SHIFTS, THEY WILL BE CANCELED. We will not remind or refund you for failing to sign up.
Hoxeyville Volunteers ages 21+ purchase a Volunteer Ticket, work 2 self-selected 4 hour shifts and receive:
- Free tent camping in our wooded volunteer camping area
- An exclusive, limited edition, Hoxeyville Volunteer T-Shirt (Shirt is not available for purchase in Merch Tent!)
- Knowledge & hands-on experience helping run your favorite music festival
Please note: Volunteers camping in RVs MUST purchase an RV pass
- RVs are parked in general designated RV camping.
- RV passes are limited and availability is not guaranteed at the gate.
**If you are interested in volunteering and already have a regular ticket purchased, please contact us before signing up. All volunteers require a Volunteer ticket; we cannot transfer previous purchases.**
Volunteer tickets are not shipped. Volunteers receive admission and shirts at check in. Volunteers must arrive Thursday, 8/16 between noon and 5pm, unless scheduled earlier.
THIS IS SERIOUS: Failure to notify coordinator of circumstances leading to your late or non-arrival revokes your admission.
Background checks based upon your name and birthdate are conducted for all applicants. This information is private and secure, and helps ensure safety for all.
Hoxeyville has a zero tolerance illegal drug policy. Volunteers, vendors and attendees are searched up on entry. Volunteers found with any illicit substance are turned over to law enforcement.
Smoking/vaping/drinking alcohol is forbidden during shifts. Volunteers interact directly with customers of all ages and will represent the festival professionally. We expect your off-hours conduct to reflect your commitment to Hoxeyville.
Volunteers must dress in a respectable manner and wear proper footwear. Flimsy shoes such as flip flops are not appropriate for many positions that require you to be on your feet or walk distances. Please wear your volunteer shirt during your shifts.
Thank you for your dedication!
VOLUNTEER TICKETS ARE NOT SHIPPED.
You MUST purchase a volunteer wristband BEFORE committing to shifts. Your receipt is our cue to verify your choices!
You MUST upload a profile photo and detailed bio in Help the Herd. Help us get to know you! No pic/bio? No bueno. Choose 2 shifts. Shifts are canceled without volunteer wristband purchase.
You MUST select shifts promptly after purchasing your ticket—this significantly streamlines the approval process.